I wonder why Christiana always has openings?

-----Original Message-----
From:         Kathy Nardini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:21:16
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Full time employment

----- Original Message ----
From: martha <martha
Thanks Martha

----- Original Message ----
From: martha <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, January 12, 2010 10:05:03 AM

Christiana hospital occasionally has positions, would also look at Reading
hospital

Martha Stephens
Managing Partner
Advanced Vein & Vascular Center, Inc.
744 W. Lancaster Avenue, Ste. 225
Wayne, PA 19087
610-687-LEGS (5347), ext. 1
610-687-1450  Fax

AVVC becomes training center for the revolutionary "Veinwave" treating veins
on face,legs,trunk.  Check it out at www.mainlinelegs.com