From: UVM Flownet on behalf of Kristy Peeler
Sent: Thu 1/14/2010 11:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: cold immersion studiies

Chris,
 Enjoying your posts regarding warm immersion for Reynauld's.  I think
it is appropriate where you are in the NE but those of us with warm
summers, cold immersion would be necessary or maybe placing their hands
over the cold air blowing from the CA units.
We probably don't see as much Reynauld's down here as you do?

Interesting thread,
Kristy