My "ultrasound" mind wants to think the increase in velocity is due to
the same reasons we see it distal to ICA and L/E stents.  However my
knowlege of visceral stents is limited

Thanks

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS)
*Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
*Global Vein Solutions
www.advancedusconsultants.com
321-231-2191
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2010, at 1:30 PM, "Smith, Matthew G." <[log in to unmask]