From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phan,
James
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 11:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Venous Spectral Doppler

How many labs on Flownet do Spectral Doppler on each vein that you are
imaging? SVU's guideline in non-specific.

Thanks.

James
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and
confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this e-mail or any of its attachment(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sending individual or entity by e-mail and
permanently delete the original e-mail and attachment(s) from your
computer system. Thank you for your cooperation.