Good info, Doug, thanks.  The revisions of the FICAT were endorsed by essentially all pertinent groups (ACR, SVS, IUP, many others), including the clarifications of the Saphenous vein systems; I think I meant  merely to note that current clinical reporting isn't always in compliance with currently accepted anatomical nomenclature.
Phil