I would suggest Parks. They have been in business since the 60's and make an excellent product from hand held to full systems.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barb B. Lemon
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 11:27 AM
  Subject: Re: Handheld PPG

  Check Unetixs "Revo"

  From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jodie Siems
  Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 10:02 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]

  I wanted to ask all of you what you would recommend for a "pocket type doppler" that would be used in a cardiovascular clinics setting to perform ABI's. As it stands now my doctors are saying they don't need a waveform print out but I would appreciate recommendations on both types.

  Thanks in advance

  Jodie