I would suggest Parks. They have been in business since the 60's and make an excellent product from hand held to full systems.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Barb B. Lemon
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: Handheld PPG

Check Unetixs "Revo"

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jodie Siems
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

I wanted to ask all of you what you would recommend for a "pocket type doppler" that would be used in a cardiovascular clinics setting to perform ABI's. As it stands now my doctors are saying they don't need a waveform print out but I would appreciate recommendations on both types.

Thanks in advance

Jodie