Insist on a unit that can print waveforms; billing may depend on it sometime or another. (And add the PPG; there are times when that's just awfully handy.) I like our Hokansen unit.

Don Ridgway

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet on behalf of Jodie Siems
Sent: Tue 1/5/2010 8:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Handheld PPG

I wanted to ask all of you what you would recommend for a "pocket type doppler" that would be used in a cardiovascular clinics setting to perform ABI's. As it stands now my doctors are saying they don't need a waveform print out but I would appreciate recommendations on both types.

Thanks in advance

Jodie