http://www.padcoalition.org/media/PADPR090209.php

http://www.padcoalition.org/petition/

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Franklin W. West <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/uspstf/uspspard.htm

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Liane Boozel
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PAD/AAA screening

My doctor has just asked me about the PAD and AAA screening, difference in pay and also the criteria for both. He said he heard some good things about the PAD screening. I do know about the strict criteria for the AAA and also the SAAVE act that is trying to be passed right now. But I do not know much about the PAD screening. I searched the archives and I believe the general opinion of the PAD screening is not good. But I would love to know more info or where to find more info to tell my doc. Any and all information is appreciated!

Thanks,
Liane