I hope they do not abandon plans to have this (HR 1213) passed on its own
merits, as the current "Health Care reform bills" appear to be dead, as well
they should be.  The strategy of including this into dead legislation seems like
they are putting a perfectly good and constructive bill into the garbage can.
Unless they plan to pursue both routes to get this passed.

Sorry if this seems to be polically biased, but have you read the current bills,
they do nothing to fix the current problems with the health care
reimbursement system which makes it difficult for people without insurance to
buy it.

BW