I bought the new strandness and Dr. Zierler has done a good job with the new Strandness text. Thetext is orgranized a bit differently than in previous editions of Strandness but still strandness. Excellent addition to your professional library.

From: Yeung Wen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, January 6, 2010 12:09:01 PM
Subject: Re: Carotid plaque characteristics

Did anyone buy the new Strandness? It came out not long ago. Is it worth buying?

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Don Ridgway <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You should have these books in your personal library: Zwiebel, Introduction to Vascular Ultrasonography, 5th ed., and Strandness/Zierler, Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders. They have what you're looking for.

Don Ridgway