A colleague of mine is looking for any spring or summer vascular
meeting in Seattle.  Could you email any info to me at [log in to unmask]
    Thanks so much

Doug

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS)
*Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
*Global Vein Solutions
www.advancedusconsultants.com
321-231-2191
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2010, at 8:31 AM, "Smith, Matthew G." <[log in to unmask]