I reviewed the archives and followed debates on 11-2003 on Doppler angle of correction. My question is this: Am I being too strict on staff to insist that they do their best to remain as close to 60 degrees as humanly possible even on tough abd/renal cases?  I am a 60 degrees and zero degrees kind of gal ( I do allow them very minimal deviations but never in the range of between 45-15 degrees).  My younger techs argue that when preparing for vascular registry, a source or sources says anything less than 60 degrees is ok.
My primary argument is that with a lab our size, reproducibly would be a huge problem!  Secondly, I have killed myself all these years to go after 60 oro 0 lol.

Cyndi