I have only done this test for upper extremities.  How many of you also do cold immersion testing for toes / lower extremity symptoms?

What are your outcomes for these tests overall in terms of QA: PPV, NPV?

Let me hear from you flownetters who perform these tests, please.  I will soon be presenting some info about the value, or lack of value, in keeping these tests on the vascular lab menu and am very interested in your opinions and practices.

Thanks

Patricia A. (Tish) Poe, BA RVT FSVU

Director Noninvasive Vascular Laboratory Services

University of Cincinnati Surgeons

Vascular Division

Office (513) 558-4081

Cell   (513) 460-9474