AAA screening G0365

JZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Orlando Ultrasound <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 10:06 pm
Subject: Aorta screening ( G-code) Payable ICD codes

Would someone mind sending me the payable ICD-9 codes for the Medicare screening aortic exam.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Snider RDMS,RDCS,RVT
Inshore Imaging, Inc.
Diagnostics - Consulting- Education
Cell-(321)-231-2189

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:59:59 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Need help with GE Logiq book
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks.  I did  call the number but the doctor doesn't have a plan w/ GE and they wanted to open a work order.  I worked out most of it on my own with the exception of changing the ID number without shutting down each time.
Thanks again.