*Good Morning UVMers,*

I am calling upon all undergraduate students to vote today in the *SGA
Midterm Election*.  Due to a certain number of seats opening up over the
break, our constitution requires a midterm election to occur.  These will be
the individuals that will be representing and advocating on your behalf for
this semester and I highly encourage you to vote! Their platforms can either
be viewed on the Lynx under SGA or by visiting
http://www.uvm.edu/sga/?Page=aboutsga/elections.html&SM=a_menu.html, and
directions on how to vote are located below.

Also, the SGA is holding a *Yoga session* this Sunday, January 31st, at 1pm
in Billings North Lounge.  We will be asking for a $5 donation and all
proceeds will go to Haiti.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best,
Bryce
*
Election Information*

*Candidates running for on campus seats:*
-Cayla Tepper
-Dmitri Linde
-Stephanie Cesario
-Whitney O'Brien
-Maggie Thomsen
-Andee Brendalen
-Nate Merrill

*Candidates running for off campus seats:*
-John Lowery
-Daniel Filstein
-Haley Wilich
-Jesse Simmons
-Gisele Nelson
-Amanda Adams

*Instructions on Voting*

   1. Go to uvm.edu/clubs
   2. Login using your UVM NetID and password.
   3. Click on link that is right below the title of the home page (It is a
   box that tells you to "click here to vote for SGA Senators")
   4. Then vote!

--
Bryce Jones
President