UVM Tower Logo[log in to unmask]" height="144" width="109">

The University of Vermont

Center for Health and Wellbeing

January 27, 2010

The Center for Health and Wellbeing will be offering the injectable form of the H1N1 vaccine this week to all UVM students, faculty, and staff.  While we continue to see low rates of H1N1 infection in our region, it is quite possible that we’ll experience another wave of H1N1 infection this winter.  If you have not yet received the vaccine, please strongly consider attending a clinic at the University or elsewhere to become immunized.

H1N1 Injectable Vaccine Clinic

This Friday, January 29

Davis Center, 1st Floor

11am – 2pm

(No ticket system. First come, first served.)

Who should receive the H1N1 Injectable vaccine?

All UVM students, faculty, and staff are eligible to receive the H1N1 vaccine on Friday provided they do not have medical contraindication to receiving the vaccine (see below).  While all eligible individuals are encouraged to receive the vaccine, individuals who should, in particular, strongly consider receiving the H1N1 vaccine include the following:

Who should not receive the H1N1 Injectable vaccine on Friday?

Individuals who:

What do I need to bring?

            Please bring your University ID – we’ll be unable to provide the vaccine without it.

Does it cost anything?

            No.