UVM Tower Logo[log in to unmask]" height="144" width="109">

The University of Vermont

Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President

January 22, 2010

TO:                  University of Vermont Faculty, Staff, and Students

FROM:            Jane Knodell, Interim Provost and Senior Vice President
                        Domenico Grasso, Vice President for Research and Dean of the Graduate College

SUBJECT:      Transdisciplinary Research Initiative – Final Proposals Posted to Web

The Final Transdisciplinary Research Initiative (TRI) Proposals are now posted to the TRI website.  To review them, please visit the TRI Final Proposal webpage.

We hope the University community will take full advantage of the opportunity to comment on the proposals at one of the TRI Town Hall Meetings next week (see full schedule, here).  Audio recordings of the meetings will be posted as podcasts to the TRI website at the end of the week. Proposal comments may also be sent directly to [log in to unmask].   All comments received will be made available to the TRI review panels.

We continue to extend our sincerest thanks to the TRI Working Groups for their outstanding efforts and service over the past several months to develop these proposals. We also want to thank everyone in the UVM community for their continuing participation in the TRI process.