Good Morning UVMers,

I am calling upon all undergraduate students to vote today in the SGA Midterm Election.  Due to a certain number of seats opening up over the break, our constitution requires a midterm election to occur.  These will be the individuals that will be representing and advocating on your behalf for this semester and I highly encourage you to vote! Their platforms can either be viewed on the Lynx under SGA or by visiting http://www.uvm.edu/sga/?Page=aboutsga/elections.html&SM=a_menu.html, and directions on how to vote are located below.

Also, the SGA is holding a Yoga session this Sunday, January 31st, at 1pm in Billings North Lounge.  We will be asking for a $5 donation and all proceeds will go to Haiti.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best,
Bryce

Election Information

Candidates running for on campus seats:
-Cayla Tepper
-Dmitri Linde
-Stephanie Cesario
-Whitney O'Brien
-Maggie Thomsen
-Andee Brendalen
-Nate Merrill

Candidates running for off campus seats:
-John Lowery
-Daniel Filstein
-Haley Wilich
-Jesse Simmons
-Gisele Nelson
-Amanda Adams

Instructions on Voting
  1. Go to uvm.edu/clubs
  2. Login using your UVM NetID and password.
  3. Click on link that is right below the title of the home page (It is a box that tells you to "click here to vote for SGA Senators")
  4. Then vote!

--
Bryce Jones
President