Hi Keri,

I have been there three times around noon (including today), and always seen
eagles without too much of a wait. I would recommend parking just before the
"no parking beyond here" sign and then walking to the end of the trees on
your right. I don't know the area well (this may in fact be the boat access
you're talking about), but I have had excellent luck seeing eagles from
there.

Happy birding,

Kyle
Shelburne, VT/Providence, RI

--
Kyle Rosenblad
Brown University 2010

Please note my new email address: [log in to unmask]