Activity at our feeders increased considerably today.  This was the most
EVGRs I've seen at our home or in the neighborhood in many years.  Also, a
nice group of PUFIs dropped in.  On the down side the SSHA (an imm.) flew
into our deck window with full force and was instantly killed.  I was
washing dishes at the time and the strike sounded like a rock hit the glass
pane.  This was very unfortunate and disturbing.  Instantly I got on
line and placed an order for bird screens for both deck glass doors.  For
me, a lesson learned the hard way.

Thirteen species at the feeders today.

Sharp-shinned Hawk 1
Mourning Dove 10