Hi everyone,

For the second year, North Branch Nature Center will be bringing a group of
young birders to Cape Ann, MA for the Superbowl of Birding.  We still have
room for a few more members on our team.  Please contact me off-list if you
are, or know anyone who is interested.  We'll be driving down on evening of
Friday, January 29 and driving back after the event on the evening of
Saturday, January 30.  More details can be found at
www.NorthBranchNatureCenter.org/youthbird.html

Good birding,
Larry

p.s.  Some recent bird sightings include a lone Canada Goose here at NBNC in
Montpelier on 1/7 and an adult Bald Eagle at Muddy Brook (WVPD) in Williston
on 1/9.

--
Larry Clarfeld
Environmental Educator