Nope, you're not alone Bruce.
However, we have 5-6 regular Tree Sparrows, and 10-12 regular Junco's
and 3-4 Goldfinch.  Nothing unusual lately. Yet before the storm and
just after the storm we had about a dozen Redwings that would visit the
feeders.  Other than the regulars, Downy, Hairy, we are surrounded by
Chickadees, White-br Nuthatch, and during the warm spell a Red-breasted
Nuthatch along with the bully Blue Jays and Mourning Doves, that is
about it.
I would agree about the Goldfinches, but last year they didn't show up
until the end of February, then we had them till the middle of November
in very good numbers.
I must say we have been visited, only once, by Goshawk, Cooper's and
Sharp-shinned this winter.

Great birding

Richard

Richard Harlow