All of the blue jays are here on Davis Road in Randolph Center!  We
have at least 14 to 18 everyday, along with more than a dozen
mourning doves and goldfinches.  But only one pine siskin showed up
very briefly one day.
We do have the usual numbers of the usuals:
chickadees - 8 to 10
hairy and downy woodpeckers, maybe 2 of each
white breasted nuthatch - 2
1 male cardinal,
2 tree sparrows
5-6 juncoes
1 titmouse who occasionally breaks away from our neighbors' feeder to
visit us
normal number of crows and ravens
evening grosbeaks once in awhile

We had a goshawk here in December, a Cooper's Hawk and a Sharpie
recently and yesterday a group of 8 - 10 waxwings.  But they were too
far away to rule out Bohemians with our scope.

So the only thing that I notice is the lack of siskins or redpolls.
Usually there are a lot of them in alternating years, i.e. siskins
one year, redpolls the next.  But it's only almost February.  Let's
see what the Groundhog has to say on Tuesday.
Janet Watton
Randolph Center