I had to get a new printer, right after buying new ink cartridges
that - of course - don't fit the new machine. Staples took back a few
of the cartridges but wouldn't accept ones that had been in a opened
package of several different colors. There must be other birders out
there who are printing their nature photos at home. I'm hoping
someone needs HP ink cartridges with the number 2 on them - for
Photosmart D 7200 printers. (I'm not selling them. Just come and get
them if you can use them.)

If this is an inappropriate use of the listserve, I apologize - but
it seems like such a good idea to share rather than discard!

Maeve Kim
Jericho Center