There has been a small flock of Cedar Waxwings (50 or less) in Waitsfield
for the past two days.  They are opposite the 1824 House on Rte 100, about
2 miles north of Waitsfield Village.  Today a single American Robin joined
them.  Like Ken, I could not find any Bohemians, try as I might.
Pat Folsom, Waitsfield