Thank you so much Gloria!!! What a great thing to live so close to such
beautiful bird!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gloria
Moses
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Hawk Owl Directions

These directions were copied from NH birds and is right on.  I live
nearby and my sister and I have seen the bird in the mornings.  I am
going down in a few minutes to see if it is there.  My sister saw it
yesterday morning, but not in the afternoon.

We spotted the owl in a tall
dead spruce on the south side of Route 105 in the town of Ferdinand,
Vermont. The location is 2.5 miles east of the John Boyland State
Airport at
a snowmobile crossing of Route 105. The Northern Hawk Owl was
approximately
500 feet south of Route 105 in an open area along the Nulhegan River.
The
GPS coordinates for our viewing location were N 44.78001  W 71.78243.
This
location is about 6 miles east of island Pond, VT.
Gloria

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/