Howard and Lisa and Everybody Else;  Sorry, I didn't read the report.  That's why they don't pay me the Big Bucks!   Happy New Year Everybody.   Bob Pomykala

Begin forwarded message:

From: Howard and Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date: January 8, 2010 4:33:24 AM EST
To: Bob Pomykala <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: E-mail virus concerns

Bob,if you read the snopes report on this you will see that it is a hoax!  Howard.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Bob Pomykala <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 This was sent to us by a friend;

READ IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI ALL THIS was sent to me by our son who is in charge of the computers for the state of Florida -- whenever he receives anything like this it is a warning to the State as well as all us little people --

VERY IMPORTANT , PLEASE READ THIS

Anyone-using Internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail,
 AOL and so on.   This information arrived this morning, Direct from both Microsoft and Norton Please send it to everybody you know who has Access to the Internet. You may receive an apparently harmless e-mail titled 'Mail Server Report' If you open either file, a message will appear on your screen saying: 'It is too late now, your life is no longer beautiful....'

Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC, And the person who sent it to you will gain access to your
 Name, e-mail and password.   This is a new virus which started to circulate on Saturday afternoon.   AOL has already confirmed the severity, and the anti virus software's are not capable of destroying it..

The virus has been created by a hacker who calls himself 'life owner'.

PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL
 TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, And ask them to PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY!

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY SNOPES.

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/mailserver.asp

--
Howard and Lisa Prussack