Stowe, VT 10JAN2010

We skied at Stowe yesterday afternoon and I spent my time on the lower half of Spruce with the BJAMS kids.  In general Iíd say the groomed runs were pretty firm, probably a notch firmer than what Iíve been experiencing at Bolton, and certainly worse than what Iíve usually experienced at Spruce after a stretch of decent winter weather.  Snow came down with some vigor for a little while, but it was probably just 10-15 minutes and didnít really amount to anything.  The off piste conditions looked pretty good, but I didnít get a chance to check them out.

J.Spin

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.