Hey,

Does anyone know if it's okay to skin and ski wachusett, say first thing in the
morning, before the lifts start spinning?  I just don't want to get yelled
at/fined...

I would just skin and ski the backside, but last year when I went (after a 12"
dumping) I was still knee-deep in rock.  Or if someone has other suggestions
(in central MA), please pm me.  Now that I am all grown up and have 2 kids, I
can't just drive up to VT every weekend...

Dan