From: Amy Frey <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, January 15, 2010 6:56:54 AM
Subject: Physician wishing to assist in Haiti

Please forgive the multiple cross-postings.  A physician would like to
go to assist in Haiti and can leave immediately.  If anyone knows of any
"missions" that could use his assistance, please advise ASAP.  General
medicine with 2 years surgery rotation completed.
Amy

Amy L. Frey, MA AHIP
Manager, Health Sciences Library & Resource Center
Hospital for Special Care
2150 Corbin Avenue
New Britain, CT 06053

Editor, National Network (HLS/MLA)