Dear Julie,

Right on Sister!  I long for the old days when we did have some control, retirement can't come too soon. All kidding aside is there a reason MLA can't help us.

Marion Chayes, MSLS, AHIP
Director, Wilmer Memorial Medical Library
Abington Memorial Hospital
Abington, PA 19001
215-481-2096

****************** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE **********************

This e-mail contains LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended only for the use of the recipient named above.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the transmitting hospital by telephone or
e-mail and delete the original e-mail received in error.

THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN DISCLOSED TO YOU FROM RECORDS WHOSE
CONFIDENTIALITY IS PROTECTED BY STATE AND FEDERAL LAW.  ANY FURTHER
DISCLOSURE, COPYING, DISTRIBUTION OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON THE
CONTENTS OF THESE DOCUMENTS WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE
PERSON TO WHOM IT PERTAINS IS PROHIBITED.  YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DESTROY
THE INFORMATION AFTER THE STATED NEED HAS BEEN FULFILLED.