Sorry to request through Medlib, I told the doctor that I would e-mail
it to him as soon as I got back to my office.  Unfortunately, my online
access is not working and I have not received the journal yet.  Can
anyone please help?  I would so appreciate it.

Thanks!

Emily

Woolf, Steven H. "The 2009 Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations of
the US Preventive Services Task Force

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
1111 Duff Ave
Ames, IA 50010
P- 515-239-2154
Fax - 515-239-2020

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*