Thanks so much, Pat!
Emily

-----Original Message-----
From: Regenberg, Patricia [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 11:27 AM
To: Erickson, Emily
Subject: RE: JAMA, 2010 303(2) page 162-163

Here you go.

Pat Regenberg, MLS, AHIP
Library Manager
Overlook Hospital
Health Sciences Library
99 Beauvoir Ave.
Summit, NJ 07902
(908) 522-2886
F (908) 522-2274

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Erickson, Emily
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 12:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: JAMA, 2010 303(2) page 162-163

Sorry to request through Medlib, I told the doctor that I would e-mail
it to him as soon as I got back to my office.  Unfortunately, my online
access is not working and I have not received the journal yet.  Can
anyone please help?  I would so appreciate it.

Thanks!

Emily

Woolf, Steven H. "The 2009 Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations of
the US Preventive Services Task Force

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
1111 Duff Ave
Ames, IA 50010
P- 515-239-2154
Fax - 515-239-2020

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of
the person(s) identified above. This communication may contain work
product which is privileged and confidential, and may contain content
which is regulated by Federal law. If you are not an intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible to deliver this to the intended
recipient, you have received this message in error and any review,
distribution or copying of it by you is prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete
the message. E-mail and communication system messages generated by
members of the Atlantic Health workforce may not necessarily reflect the
views of Atlantic Health, its officers, directors or management.

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*