One of our chaplains is wondering if other hospitals have support groups
for new nurses so they can share feelings of stressful situations.  He
is especially interested in the oncology or palliative area.  I will be
glad to summarize for the list.  Thanks for your help and have a great
day!

Marilyn Teolis

Medical Librarian Coordinator

Saint Thomas Health Services

Baptist Hospital Campus

2000 Church St. Box 82

Nashville TN 37236

Phone: (615)284-5373

Fax: (615)284-5861

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may
contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the
dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete
this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.
Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.