Hi, Everyone.  I am in need of an article on UpToDate that I do not have
access to.  It is entitled, "Corticotrophin-releasing Hormone
Stimulation Test" by Lynnette K. Nieman.  The first part of the article
can be seen here -
http://www.uptodateonline.com/patients/content/topic.do?topicKey=~L8psmo
E71_MEP.

Can someone please provide?  I'd so appreciate it! I am able to pay up
to $15.

Emily

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
1111 Duff Ave
Ames, IA 50010
P- 515-239-2154
Fax - 515-239-2020

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*