I love Robert Parker's Spenser series.  As a writer of the "hard-boiled style" of crime fiction he had no equal.  The dialogue between Spenser and Hawk was always one of the most enjoyable parts of the book.

Carolyn Baker, MLS
Head Medical Librarian
Baptist Health Little Rock
501-202-1109 (Phone)
501-202-1318 (FAX)
Find It @ Your Library

>>> Michael Schott <[log in to unmask]> 1/19/2010 1:19 PM >>>
For all you fiction readers out there - I just read that Robert B. Parker,
author of the spencer series, died today.  I am going to miss his stories.
After 50 books, he could still entertain.

mike

Michael C. Schott, MA, MLS, AHIP
Director of Library Services
Easton Hospital
250 S. 21st. Street
Easton, PA 18042
610-250-4131
610-250-4905 (FAX)

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It
is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named
in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy
this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in
reliance on the information it contains.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE

The information, both of the message and any attachments, contained in this message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any such actions are strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.