Good morning everyone,

We had a physican come in early this morning searching for books on trauma/wound care.

This person is interested in volunteering for relief work we think.  I will be sharing this link with him:

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/715326

I am also just about to check the Medlib-L archive but I thought that I would ask the group too.  Has anyone every posted or does someone have a list of resource (print or non-print) on diaster medicine especially wound care.

I tried the Médicins sans Frontièrs/Doctors Without Borders site and found a few e-books.  Is there a more extensive list available?

Any suggestions?

Jannette

Christ Hospital and Medical Center