I have a non-clinical patron who is trying to find out more information
about GAD65 (glutamic acid decarboxylase) in layman's terms. We can find
lots of information on the clinical side but very little that a
non-clinical person can understand. Does anyone have any suggestions
about where to find that type of information?

Thanks for your help.

All email from St. John's Regional Medical Center is encrypted in order
to comply with HIPAA. If you have problems opening this message, please
notify us and we will help you resolve the problem.

Jill M. LaGasse, Medical Librarian

St. John's Regional Medical Center

Medical and Consumer Health Library

2727 McClelland Blvd.

Joplin, Missouri 64804

[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or

417-625-2275

This e-mail contains information which (a) may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE OR
OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the addressee, or the
person responsible for delivering this to the addressee(s), you are notified
that reading, copying or distributing this e-mail is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.