Hello everyone,

I have not been able to find enough specific information on the
following topic to satisfy my patron: not having films available in the
operating room being the root cause of wrong site surgery. I have
searched PubMed, CINAHL, MDConsult and Google.

Thank you.

Rita

Rita Neri, Manager Medical Library
St. Francis Hospital
100 Port Washington Blvd.
Roslyn, NY 11576
Ph:   516 562 6673
Fax:  516 562 6695
Email: [log in to unmask]

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete the message. Although Catholic Health Services of Long Island attempts to sweep e-mail  and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you.