Please pardon the cross postings.

Dear Colleagues,

Please excuse this general question being posted to our listserv.  I
know that we have members among us working in Israel or are working with
a Hebrew collection.

Do you shelve from right to left? Or from left to right?  I've been
asking several colleagues locally and no one seems to know the answer.

If you can answer my question, please respond to me directly off list.

Thank you in advance for whatever information you are able to provide.

Cheryle

Cheryle J. Cann

Head, Ward E. Barnes Library

University of Missouri - St. Louis

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is
confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message
is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further.
Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
and then delete the message. Thank you.