Hello everyone!

I'm on a committee created to improve outcomes for our Burmese refugee population.  I'm looking for patient education materials in Burmese or in the Karen dialect.  I have found some resources already via the CDC, the Refugee Health Information Network, the US Center for Refugee Information, and Healthy Roads Media (great videos!).

I'm interested if any of you have materials that you have created for this population, or if you know of any other resources I can try.  I'd also like to know if there is a place to find patient education materials for illiterate patients- just pictures or videos.

Thank you!!

Molly Montgomery, MLS, MS
Medical Librarian
Library/Green Learning Center
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Fogelson Forum Lower Level
8200 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX  75231

Phone: 214-345-2312
Fax: 214-345-2350

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.