Hi Susi. There is a "FIGURE 8-1 Fall assessment" algorithm on page 199 of the 2009 F.A. Davis book Functional Performance in Older Adults (3rd Edition). It might be too general for what you ideally seek, though, as it includes things like "Has older person experienced recent falls?" and if "Yes" it has things like obtain medical history, perform mobility eval and physical exam, obtain laboratory and diagnostic studies, etc. (but doesn't provide specific diagnostic procedures).

Forgive the self-promotion, but I am replying to the entire list only because I recently began authoring a monthly column in ONS Connect (ISSN 1935-1623) and the December 2009 column was on fall assessment (but specific to the oncology setting): http://www.ons.org/Publications/Connect/Extras/December2009/QuestionMark

Mark Vrabel, MLS, AHIP, ELS
Information Resources Supervisor
Oncology Nursing Society
125 Enterprise Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275-1214
412-859-6289 (phone)
412-859-6160 (fax)
twitter.com/ONSmark

it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept
responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this
message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.