Good Morning.

I have one of those awful Monday morning requests and I have not had any
luck with it so far.   I am hoping that someone out there is more awake
than I am and can help me locate the article (or whatever it is).  I am
looking for:

Porter. O'Grady, Tim.  "Empowerment and Shared Governance Handbook"
Nursing 97, March 1997

The problem is that I cannot find this on the Nursing website archives
or in our electronic database (which does have March 1997 Nursing97 but
not this article).

It is not listed on PubMed that I can find and doing a general search
only comes up with the author's website which does not give any more
information.

I am guessing that maybe it is a supplement or something that is just
not listed anywhere?  If there is anyone who can help me identify &
provide a copy of this article, I would be most grateful.

Thanks so much!

Annette Campbell, MLIS
Medical Librarian /CME Coordinator

NCH Healthcare System
P.O. Box 413029
Naples, FL 34101
Phone:  239-436-5383 Library

Phone:  239-436-5007 CME Office
Fax:  239-436-5058
Beeper:  239-279-8945

"Expert Care Begins with Expert Information"

Visit our website at http://www.nchmd.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and any files transmitted with it are from the NCH Healthcare System.
This message is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please call us
immediately at (239) 436-5000 and ask to speak to the message sender or promptly
email the message sender of the delivery error and then delete the message.
Thank you.