I know, I know...it is crazy to go to Killington on a Saturday in January...but we are going this weekend to use up those K50 tickets and be done with it.

but as an antidote, we are going to ski MRG on Sunday

There's a big bday party on Saturday night just over the Gap towards Bristol...if anyone wants to join us at the party, there will be good food and live music.

Single men over 40 encouraged to join us...would be a nice gift to the birthday girl...Mahk? skip the pasta at the bunkhouse!

Everyone else...hope to see you on Sunday.

-Sh - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.