Via backchannel, I have been reminded that once, I too crossed the line with
too much information, including very specific geospatial detail.  It has
been suggested that I post this again to show that we are all fallible. For
those that haven't been around here for that long, I offer the link to the
full, absolutely classic(in my mind) tr, below.  Please disregard the
repetition halfway through the tr, as it is an error of cut and paste, but
be sure to click on the link at the end of the tr, which shows the map of
the trip in full detail.

http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0702B&L=SKIVT-L&P=R4588

For those of you that are of the new, photo-only tr generation, and don't
enjoy reading,  here is a direct link to the map:
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/Vermont/Untitled-1.jpg

Now go get lost.