Without dignifying the comments of Leigh, the same person who feels
it's perfectly within his right to run cyclists off the road yet
somehow considers himself a fair arbiter on all other matters, I pose
the following question:

Have any of the people currently supporting the idea of free
information flow of secret stashes ever maintained a secret stash of
their own?  (and I'm not asking about the legality of said
maintenance, just asking yes or no. If your response is that because
permission isn't obtained for said maintenance that the maintainers
have no right to ask that it not be broadcast on the Internet then
please avoid responding. As far as I know a good number of people on
this list have done illegal things once or twice in their lives and
shouldn't throw stones inside their glass houses).

Evan