At 08:05 AM 1/20/2010, Matthew Kulas wrote:
>Like I said, Tag et alia, read WILDERNESS ETHICS by Laura & Guy
>Waterman.  Then tell me that it is a bunch of BS.

That may not be the best example to use. When I read Backwoods
Ethics, my initial reaction was that while there were some really
good points and ideas to follow, it was basically constructed on a
framework of altruistic crunchy granola BS. I find it ironic that
when Guy decided to exit, he chucked all his beloved ethics to the
wind and left his corpse to rot in a fragile alpine environment and
brought about a not insignificant recovery task.

Edward Abbey may well be much closer to what you're actually saying.

-marc