Evan sez:

 "Without dignifying the comments of Leigh, the same person who feels it's
perfectly within his right to run cyclists off the road yet somehow
considers himself a fair arbiter on all other matters"
Wrong.  I am not a fair arbiter(sic).  I am an advocate and my day job is to
win arguments.  As I said before, that's usually pretty easy with a cyclist.

Fair arbitration is for Judges.

;-)
Leigh
kinda curious about Evan's apparently increasing obsession with continually
slagging a 50 year old desk jockey about all things dynafitty, cycly or
otherwise