Well, I for one love J's posts.  I enjoy the weather reports, I
appreciate his giving me all the resort snow totals in one place and
every time he mentions that stupid snowboard in the backyard I crack
up.  He has been on this list as long as I have, and I've enjoyed his
posts about skiing from around the country as he has pursued his
career, and loved how he and E share a life around skiing.  I love
the pictures of his kids, and I respect how he has shared his love of
skiing with his children, ensuring that the sport will continue.

As far as pointing out where the goods are, are you whoses serious?
What has he ever posted that is really serious skiing? (No offense
meant J).  I mean come on, hiking up Camel's Hump, and skiing down
next to the trail?  Are you guys nuts?  Who cares about that?  All
those tours and google earth of Bolton and Stowe?  I mean get
serious.  This is nothing.

Grow up guys.  After enduring posts about how many minutes ARE
ACTUALLY PLAYED IN A FOOTBALL GAME, INANE THREADS ABOUT SLIATKCOC,
STUPID THREADS ABOUT POLITICS, PEOPLE POSTING NSFW STUFF, YOU WHOSES
ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO POSTS ABOUT SKIING?

You guys should have had a man like J for your dad, then perhaps you
would have a clue as to how stupid you look.

Mike